Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flaky Day

Frozen bananas- the best all natual fat free dessert!
So, I will start with last night's snack. Frozen banana pop! The easiest dessert ever. No dirty comments, haha... However, this is the best frozen dessert... especially if you have kids! You can stick a 1/2 banana on a popsicle stick, put it in the freezer and give it to the kids later as a dessert. You can even dip it in sprinkles, peanut butter or chocolate.


This morning's breakfast was Chocolate Oatmeal Pancake with Banana:
- 2 egg whites
- stevia
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
Blend in bullet and cook on non-stick skillet. Add with sliced banana. Next time I will use 3 egg whites because it barely stuck together.
TODAY'S WORKOUT: AWESOME! I felt great! (made up for yesterday's pathetic workout)
- ran 4.60 miles in 40 minutes
- lifted arms
Lunch was Broccoli and Cheese Pasta:
- Broccoli
- 1 ounce sharp reduced fat 75% cabot cheese
Because Fiber Gourmet has 18 grams of fiber, this lunch was so filling!

Snack was Vegeterian Sloppy Joe's and Eggplant:
Remember that awesome company Five Star Foodies that I blogged about? They make awesome tasting vegeterian meals. I am a huge fan of their sloppy Joe's.
- Roasted Eggplant


Snack bars of the day:
Everlast Bar: Peanut butter chocolate crunch. These bars are delicious and all natural! I picked them up at the expo. One bar has 190 calories, 7 grams fat, 19 grams carbs, 11 grams sugar, 14 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber,
Perfect Foods Bar: My LAST peanut butter flavor :( Seriously, if you are a nut butter addict, these bars are for you! They taste like a stick of peanut butter. SOO GOOD!


And last but not least: DINNER! Teriyaki Chicken and Peanut Butter Stir Fry

- 3 oz purdue all natural chicken
- 1 tablespoon krema products peanut butter
- veggies

OK, so you are probably wondering what my title has to do with anything? Today I had a flaky day. Not a snow-flakey day, it didn't snow in Boston. I made so many "flaky" mistakes today. I asked a really ridiculous obvious question to a co-worker that I was embarassed about... TWICE! and then I left my purse at work. Got to my parents house and then had NO idea where I left it. Luckily, I left it at work. But I had to go back at 7 PM to get it and I had no idea where I had it last... if I had left it in the bathroom.... or on my chair... it was an useasy feeling without my purse. I am one of those people who keeps their life in their purse! And I haven't lost a purse in 10 years....
On that note, I should get to bed early :)
After Another frozen banana dessert :)
NIGHT!
Be sure to check out erica's free kalyx bra giveaway here