Friday, February 26, 2010

Thursday Recap

Hey all,

Hope everyone's week is going well. Tomorrow is Friday!!

Breakfast was the same as yesterday: Cinnamon Pear yogurt with whipped egg whites:
- 1/2 cup Nature's Path Oatmeal
- 30 grams dried pears
- cinnamon
- stevia
- 2 egg whites, whipped

I put all the items in a bowl and let sit overnight. In the morning, I cooked the oats. Meanwhile, I whipped the egg whites, folded into the oats and cooked a bit more.



Workout:
- ran 4.30 miles
- lifted weights (upper body)

I had a Quorn Chick'n Cutlet Sandwich on Arnold's Thin for lunch.



Snacks were somersault cookies and a lar bar- peanut butter and jelly- my favorite flavor!



My snack was Chick'n Zucchini and PB Stirfry
- Quorn Chick'n tenders
- zucchini
- Krema products peanut butter
- soy sauce



At work, they also had some fruit, so I had a bowl of blueberries, grapes, pineapple, blackberries and strawberries.

Dinner was Chick'n and Peanut Butter Stir Fry:
- Quorn Chick'n tenders
- Krema products peanut butter

- veggies: cabbage, carrots, onion
- teriyaki sauce





Snack was a Frozen banana