Tuesday, March 20, 2012

back to blogging...

OK, so after taking another long hiatus from blogging, I am realizing how much I am missing it. I still read/follow other people's blogs, but due to work and other interests, I put other priorities first... I'm still in my "busy" season for work, but things are less hectic.

Firt off....... It was my sisters birthday so we went to mine (I mean, hers!) favorite restaurant, Minados, in Natick Mass. It's sushi buffet, but the sushi is high quality. (if you're from the Mass area, check them out ---> http://www.minado.com/) Awesome service, waiters/waitresses are nice and good food :)

Round 1

Round 2 (I polished most of it)... but the sushi won.



After my sisters lunch, we were off to BJ's to get some necessities... I got the following goodies...

cooking spray and exra virgin olive oil....



mustard and franks red hot sauce (I put that sh*t on everything...)





Eggs (36 pack).... a few days have passed and I am wishing I got two....




and the ginormous bag of frozen raw chicken breasts (10 pound bag!) Holy chicken....